Rose des neiges - scented candle
- Daily worldwide shipping
- Free shipping rates available
- Free samples & gift wrapping
The limited edition Rose des Neiges candle by Maison Francis Kurkdjian brings you a breeze in a wintergarden, combining rose and red fruits, a fresh scent with warm gourmand facets.
This candle is 280 grams, which is equivalent to approximately 58 burning hours.
How do you burn scented candles?
- The first time you burn the candle for 1 to 1.5 hours, this activates the wax, the scent, and saturates the wick with the scented wax.
- It is better not to let a scented candle burn for more than 3 hours. The melted wax continues to smell for a long time even after blowing out and too high temperatures can be detrimental to the quality of the odor.
- Each time you light the candle, let the candle burn until the top of the wax has completely melted.
- After blowing out, place the wick back in the middle of the candle, this prevents an irregular melting pattern.
- Check before lighting whether the wick is not too long, a wick of 5 mm is optimal. This prevents fumes and soot formation.
Maison Francis Kurkdjian hardly needs any further introduction: Francis Kurkdjian is a star perfumer who has been creating scents for impressive fashion brands before he started his own Maison in 2009 with its bestselling fragrance Baccarat Rouge 540. With great elegance, Kurkdjian knows how to combine the two cultures from his French-Armenian background into perfumes that suit everybody. Kurkdjian is versatile, creative, and a visionary, combining his passion for fashion with his knowledge of fine fragrances. His collection is a fragrance wardrobe, choose your fragrance on your mood and the moment.
You will also love
Francis Kurkdjian hardly needs any introduction: this famous perfumer already made a name for himself at the age of 26 when he created the international best seller Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male. The following decade, Kurkdjian worked for prestigious brands, including Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, alongside collaborating with private clients. After working with big brands, Kurkdjian embraced a new opportunity and started his very own brand in 2009: Maison Francis Kurkdjian. Perfume Lounge was at the launch of this beautiful brand in Paris and was proud to introduce his brand to the Netherlands as the very first perfumery. Kurkdjian is versatile and creative. He elegantly combines two cultures of his French-Armenian heritage into fragrances with a natural richness. The collection of Maison Francis Kurkdjian is like a perfume wardrobe for different moments, emotions and moods.